AntiWet Masterbatches also known as defoaming or desiccant masterbatches.
Whether it is extrusion, injection and film process, moisture content in raw material will directly impact the quality of the plastic product. Moisture, if not removed, will become steam and lead to drawbacks like bubble, cracks, spots and holes in plastic product.
Antiwet Masterbatches is a new high technology functional masterbatches specially designed to remove the water, bubble and drawbacks in plastic product with PE, PP, PVC, ABS, EVA, PS and PA as raw material.
– reduce electricity cost (production cost)
– increase efficiency
– improve the material property mechanics and appearance of plastic products
Antiwet Masterbatches is non-toxic, non-contamination, no influence to property for plastic product.
|Appearance Recommended :||3-4mm white grey pellet
1%-4% for sheets
|Mixture:||5%-10% for tubes / pipes Adjust according to moisture content.
No drying required for raw material and filler
|Application:||PP, PE, LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, PVC, ABS, EVA, PS, PA and other recycled plastic material|
|Exposure Time:||24hours or less in normal room condition|
AntiWet Masterbatches can
- absorb water equivalent to 20% of its weight
- very good compatibility with plastic material allowing a perfect processing performance
- totally environmental friendly that is non-toxic, non-stimulation, excellent plasticizing
Packing and storage
Consist of 5 small bags of 5kg nett weight each (in Plastic Bag) and packed into an outer Paper bag . Total nett weight 25kg.
Handle with care when loading and unloading to prevent breakage of packages. Once seal is open, all content need to be used within 24 hours.